Please scroll down and accept to proceed.
Information regarding the Cost estimator content
If you are experiencing a medical or dental emergency, you should seek appropriate emergency medical or dental assistance, such as calling "911."
To begin using the Dental Care Cost Estimator tool, click the Agree button below. By clicking, you agree that you have read the information below, and that you are accessing this information for purposes of determining treatment cost estimates for dental care services you are considering receiving, and you will not use the information in this tool for a commercial or anti-competitive purpose. The costs provided in this tool are estimates only and are not a guarantee of payment or benefits. Your actual cost may be higher or lower than the estimate for various reasons.
General information regarding your health care
The information and content (collectively, "Content") on this website is for your general educational information only. The Content cannot, and is not intended to, replace the relationship that you have with your health care professionals. The Content on this website is not medical advice. You should always talk to your health care professionals for diagnosis and treatment, including information regarding which drugs or treatment may be appropriate for you. None of the information on this website represents or warrants that any particular drug or treatment is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Health information changes quickly. Therefore, it is always best to confirm information with your health care professionals.
The Dental Care Cost Estimator sometimes groups together, into "treatment categories," services that are often delivered together to address a particular dental problem. The description of different treatment categories, and the inclusion of particular services in a treatment category, is not dental advice that any particular treatment category is the right treatment for you or that you should not obtain any particular treatment. All of those matters are things that you should decide, in consultation with your dental care professionals. This cost estimator is intended for all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. If you live outside the U.S., you may see information on this cost estimator about products or services that are not available or authorized in your country.
General information regarding your dental benefits
- Nothing on this website guarantees eligibility, coverage, or payment, or determines or guarantees the benefits, limitations or exclusions of your coverage. For a complete description of the details of your coverage, please refer to your coverage documents. State variations in your benefit plan may impact the estimates on this site. All claims will be processed when received according to your specific plan provisions.
- You will be responsible for the cost of procedures or services not covered by your plan.
- Use of this website in no way increases or decreases the benefits under your dental plans or employer's benefit plan. If there is any conflict or discrepancy between the Content on this website and your coverage documents, your coverage documents will control.
- Pre-authorizations or referrals are required for certain benefit plans and certain dental care providers. Refer to your benefit plan to determine whether these requirements apply to you.
- Preventive services are included in this tool. Preventive care coverage varies by plan and by demographic considerations such as age. Refer to your benefit plan to determine whether preventive services are covered for you.
General information regarding cost estimates
- Do not avoid getting dental care based on the cost information on this website.
- This website shows estimates of certain dental care costs.
- Cost estimates are based on aggregated data and do not reflect the specific amounts that may be charged by a particular provider. In instances where a fee schedule rate is unavailable, the estimate is based on the historical median for the procedure in question (using data for the period June 1, 2014 - November 30, 2014).
- The cost estimates provided may be different from your actual costs for several reasons, including but not limited to, your unique dental circumstances and the decisions made by you and your dental professionals as to what services you will receive, and deviations between the anticipated scope of services and the services actually provided.
More information regarding how cost estimates are calculated
All out-of-network costs (available in the out-of-network estimator) are from submitted claims data for providers. The data is based on actual, non-discounted charges that providers have billed.
Data is based on the geographic area, defined by the first three digits of a ZIP code (e.g., the geo ZIP for 12345 is 123).